Smile Brands, a three-time Glassdoor Best Place to Work, is seeking an Administrative Clerk who will work with our Credit Services team. We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual that wants to help provide Smiles for Everyone. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment and have excellent communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling payments, establishing payments for autopay and special payment arrangements
- Auditing and identifying payment discrepancies to making corrections and updates, on behalf on the customer or third party agency
- Researches and validates returned items such as failed prenotes and removing payment reversals
- Process mailed payment slips, renewal payments and lockbox payment slips
- Learn and utilize all aspects of Excel to complete assigned reporting and maintain daily; take on new responsibilities and offer improvements to existing processes
- Accurately post payments, reversals, refunds and adjustments while ensuring all deposits are balanced on a daily basis
- Understand various posting codes and processes within multiple systems
- Review all contracts for markets assigned with utmost accuracy, ensure all prior day contracts are reviewed by deadline
- Taking Inbound and Outbound calls supporting our internal and external customers as needed
• Minimum 1 years of related experience.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize to ensure tasks are completed timely and accurately
• Basic computer skills including ability to type a minimum 35WPM & 10-key touch
What we’ll offer you:
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.