As a Agile Business Analyst, you will play an integral role at Smile Brands. This position will gather business requirements, perform data extractions, design and produce reporting and analysis to facilitate decision making, and turn complex data into visualizations and actionable strategies.
Build strong relationships with internal business partners serving as a liaison between technical teams, stakeholders, and users.
Evaluating business systems and processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing materials necessary to successfully implement solutions.
Conduct meetings and prepare presentations to share findings, ideas, and plans with cross-functional team members and management.
Author and update process documentation; active participation in QA processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in IT Systems preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in gathering data by communicating with stakeholders and customers, identifying business requirements, and documenting these using agile techniques and tools: writing user stories, story mapping, project planning
- Understanding of Agile development lifecycle, processes, and practices
- Familiarity with software and project tools such as ClickUp, JIRA, Confluence, InDesign, MS Project
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.