Smile Brands, a three-time Glassdoor Best Place to Work, is seeking a Patient Service Specialist to join our team! We are seeking a highly motivated team member to join our department. The ideal candidate would assist with the day to day operations. Would need experience supervising a variety of roles, assisting team members to ensure goals and expectations are met monthly and conducting meetings with individuals and in a team setting.
Duties & Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Assist with monitoring and leading the day by day operations of a diverse team.
- Excellent communicating skills, ability to handle a variety of different tasks, identifying workflow improvements, assist with daily posting and any related questions.
- Strong excel skills preferred to assist with building, monitoring trends and supporting daily, monthly and as needed operational reports
- Support internal audit team with patient’s accounts related to insurance.
- Posting corrections, payments, reversals, and refunds.
- Completing adjustments, reduced payment plans and due date changes.
- Auditing and identifying posting discrepancies and suggesting solutions.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- Communicate with customers and office staff.
- Cover for staff as needed
What’s It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- Negotiation/sales skills and customer service focused
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls
- Has proven experience of successfully leading a team with multiple positions
What we’ll offer you:
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.