Smile Brands is one of the largest dental support organizations (DSO) in the U.S., we provide comprehensive business support services through exclusive long-term agreements with affiliate dental groups. Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with over 700 affiliated practices across 30 states. Our dedicated team members are all focused on a single mission of delivering Smiles For Everyone!® Smiles for patients, providers, employees, and community partners. Everyone. Our organization has been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three times. And we are proud to be the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
We are seeking a Dental Assistant Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
This role will work directly with our dental locations to find the best talent to bring Smiles for Everyone. If you are enthusiastic, driven and interested in providing an unrivaled candidate experience, this is the place for you. This is the perfect role for someone looking to further their career growth, who loves sourcing and is comfortable with using different systems.
- Plan and execute recruitment strategies to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Maintain regular communication with potential candidates via email, phone, and social networking
- Schedule candidates through the interview process
- Continuously evaluate and recommend process improvement measures
- Connect with Community Partners and research more effective ways to attract talent – develop relationships and nurture leads
- Source, screen and evaluate Dental Assistant candidates
- Develop a close working relationship with hiring managers as you work to fill open requisitions
- Place job advertisements and source candidates through a variety of resources, including local and college services
- Support hiring managers through scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, and developing recruiting strategies
- Build school relationships maintain intern/extern contracts and attend hiring events on occasion
- Demonstrate a positive G3 attitude – Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude – when interacting with internal and external individuals
- Strong business acumen
- Relationship-building skills
- Superior customer service and candidate follow-up
- Highly detail-oriented
- Proficient in social media applications
- Interpersonal skills required to collaborate with different levels of the organization
- Experience in the dental industry or health care is preferred
- 1 year of experience in Recruiting or a related field
- Data-driven with a sense of curiosity about new and existing resources
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- Remote Opportunity
- Salary: $63,000 - $65,000 per year
- Competitive Bonus Plan
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.