Searching for a practice that values their Dental Hygienists? The dental hygiene of our patients matters and so do you!
At Midwest Dental – Fond Du Lac we recognize the critical role our Registered Dental Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and we will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and is dedicated to improving the oral health of our patients.
How would you like a Dental Hygienist role with:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package plus a 2,000 Part Time Sign on Bonus!
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- Flexible, full and part-time scheduling giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- A well-established practice with steady new and returning patient flow
- A positive culture where Dental Hygienists are supported, valued and recognized
- On-the-job training and CE to continually grow your skills
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly RDH bonus program
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
- Screening the periodontal health of your patients
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
- Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- Performing oral cancer screenings
- Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impact on dental health
Be a part of a culture that celebrates Dental Hygienist successes and embraces giving back to our communities. We’ve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A minimum of 0-6 months of related experience
- A current CPR certification
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.