At Bright Now! Dental-Olympia/Martin Way office in Olympia, WA, we recognize the critical role our Registered Dental Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and we will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and is dedicated to improving the oral health of our patients.
How would you like a Dental Hygienist role with:
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package for full-time
• Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
• Flexible, full and part-time scheduling giving you plenty of time for family and friends
• A positive culture where Dental Hygienists are supported, valued and recognized
• On-the-job training and CE to continually grow your skills
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
• Quarterly RDH bonus program
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
• Screening the periodontal health of your patients
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
• Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
• Performing oral cancer screenings
• Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impact on dental health
Be a part of a culture that celebrates Dental Hygienist successes and embraces giving back to our communities. We’ve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
• An active state hygiene license (or eligible to become licensed)
• A current CPR certification
Bright Now! Dental is a Smile Brands affiliated practice. Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.