Searching for a practice that values their Dental Hygienists? The dental hygiene of our patients matters and so do you!
At Midwest Dental – White Bear Lake we recognize the critical role our Registered Dental Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and we will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and is dedicated to improving the oral health of our patients.
How would you like a Dental Hygienist role with:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package plus a 4,000 sign-on bonus for full time hours
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- Flexible, full and part-time scheduling giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- A well-established practice with steady new and returning patient flow
- A positive culture where Dental Hygienists are supported, valued and recognized
- On-the-job training and CE to continually grow your skills
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly RDH bonus program
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
- Screening the periodontal health of your patients
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
- Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- Performing oral cancer screenings
- Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impact on dental health
Be a part of a culture that celebrates Dental Hygienist successes and embraces giving back to our communities. We’ve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
What’s It Like to Work at Midwest Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
You’ll work in a group practice with our dentists
You’ll have support to ensure patients are well taken care of
We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team that we know you’ll love working with
What We Need From You
What We’ll Offer You
Unparalleled support to grow your career
A culture that celebrates success and diversity
Benefits and perks for you and your family
Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
This position is eligible for quarterly bonus
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.