Smile Brands, a three-time Glassdoor Best Place to Work, is seeking a Director of Doctor Recruitment to join our Team! This is a vital position within our Talent Acquisition Team and will report to the Executive Talent Acquisition Consultant. They will lead and build innovative talent acquisition strategies, work cross functionally on talent brand strategies, DE&I initiatives, and the implementation of data analytics to inform recruitment activity. This position provides leadership for end-to-end recruiting functions, new team member orientation & onboarding, optimizes candidate & hiring manager experience, and is a subject matter expert and business partner for talent sourcing and stakeholder management activities.
- Lead, coach and mentor high performing recruiting team
- Create and implement strategies that have a direct impact on the success of the Smile Brands business including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc..
- Finding efficiencies, diagnosing issues, and creating solutions to complex recruitment challenges
- Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms
- Be aware of competitors, industry trends and standards. Staying up-to date on new and developing sourcing tools
What’s It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You:
- 5 plus years of experience leading talent acquisition functions and an extensive background in recruitment.
- Someone who is driven by their passion to be a business partner
- Build trust quickly and can influence organizational change initiatives
- A strategic thinker who likes to roll up their sleeves
- Track record of transforming the recruitment function within organizations
- An advocated, an “everyone is a recruiter” organizational mindset
- Analytical skills to inform talent acquisition strategies and planning.
What We’ll Offer You:
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- Remote opportunity
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.