Our practice in Frederick, MD is seeking a seasoned Endodontist to join our team part-time. This established practice is fully staffed with a steady flow of new and existing patients. We will provide you complete clinical autonomy and can offer paid malpractice, medical benefits, 401k plan and annual CE reimbursement. If you are seeking a practice where you can grow your skills and provide exceptional dental care, apply today.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required
- Endodontic Specialty Certificate
We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance (only applicable for W2 Employees)
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile’s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase