This position is responsible for coordinating facility and dental equipment maintenance services, replacement installations and renovation project management for Smile Brands’ supported dental offices. This is an important role requiring the development of strong relationships, organization and communication skills, as well as a service leadership mindset to guide our Operations Team to solutions. This role is often fast-paced, requiring purposeful responses that impact large numbers of team members and have a considerable financial impact for our Company. This position is best suited for a self-starter who exhibits personal ownership that seeks a career opportunity to lead projects independently, yet have the support of a collaborative team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for troubleshooting, overseeing and scheduling of daily facility and equipment repairs & installation projects.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our internal and external customers, by building strong relations and resolving repair & replacement related issues in a timely manner for our Operations Team and vendors.
- Daily follow-up on scheduling and completion of open work orders and vendor purchase orders.
- Collaborate with internal customers, vendors, contractors and landlords to provide instruction and guidance on equipment and facility repairs; requiring regular communication with clinical staff, department leads and our COO’s.
- Generate work orders and purchase orders for service, parts and equipment in compliance with Smile Brands procurement policies.
- Coordinate with landlords, vendors and general contractors for repair and maintenance related issues and/or warranty related repairs.
- Ability to solicit, review and verify vendor reports, proposals, invoices, payments and credits.
- Supports the Facilities & Equipment Team and Director with vendor communication, project updates, completion and escalation details.
- Continually evaluate and recommend process improvement and expense reduction measures.
- Maintain and support team goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- High School or equivalent GED
- General Knowledge and experience in dental equipment (vacuum, compressor, x-rays, etc.) is highly preferred
- General knowledge and experience in facility repair and maintenance (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lease, etc.) is highly preferred
- Project Management is a plus
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- Remote Opportunity
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.