Your role as a Marketing Intern will be to support the Marketing team and oversee the production of materials produced for Smile Brands and its affiliated practices. You’ll need to ensure the products are of high quality, produced within a timely schedule, and on a budget. General, daily roles will include project management, vendor management, overseeing costs, creative review, and operations support.
This role requires attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously for the marketing, operations, and vendor teams. Specific tasks include:
- Operation/field team requests for community development projects
- New and transitioning provider materials
- Ongoing management of deliverables
- Preparing project specifications to vendors for collaboration
- Preparing schedules, and monitoring progress for assigned projects
- Establishing and staying within budget for assigned areas
- Review creative materials for accuracy and ensure compliance
- Manage and communicate release of materials to appropriate team members
- A “go-getter” mentality. Have the drive and ability to complete your tasks with minimal supervision.
- Leadership. Experience in leading projects with demonstrated ability to drive success of projects and ability to manage a budget.
- Teamwork. Demonstrate your ability to work well with others as many projects require cross-functional collaboration.
- Communication. Possess the ability to communicate clearly with the Marketing team and others.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing (in progress), or equivalent work experience
- Flexible, adaptable, and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with dental products or services is a plus but not required
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Ability to work remotely
- A diverse work culture