Do you love to smile and provide great customer service? Then a position as a Patient Service Representative is the position for you! Smile Brands, a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Place to Work, is seeking a high energy, professional to work in our fast growing call center.
This position is responsible for effectively responding inbound New and Current Patient calls for Smile Brands Inc.’s affiliated offices and schedule first time and returning patient checkup appointments. Representatives will schedule callers and their family while providing excellent in customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to responding to new and current patient inquiries, handle patient concerns, reschedule requests.
Starting hourly rate is 16.50 hourly plus a 300 sign on bonus and an attractive monthly bonus program. Average annual equivalent salary with base and bonus range from 37K - 42K per year based on agent’s personal performance. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, as well as a 401K. Smile Brands, Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Respond to inbound calls and online WEB appt requests to schedule appointments with the goal of securing an appointment for each prospect while creating a great customer experience
● Answer general questions
● Utilize knowledge tools to understand accepted insurance, office hours, scheduling guidelines and dentist details
● Explain dental discount plans to potential cash patient
● Must identify payer type to appropriately obtain insurance benefits to check status eligibility and office assignment.
● Cancel and reschedule appointments as necessary
● Follow up with patients that miss appointments
● Field patient concerns and escalate to Call Center Management for appropriate follow up
● Meet or exceed department performance targets to include; meeting average calls handled for the month, productivity goals, Quality Assurance expectations, maintain a strong and call to booked conversion and call to show conversion
Other duties as assigned
● High School Diploma or GED
● Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
● Computer literate and confident learning new software systems
● Ability to type 35 WPM or greater
● Ability to multitask and strong organizational skills
● Team oriented
● Professional and confidential work ethics, strong attendance and positive attitude
● At least two years’ in customer/sales
● Fast paced call center working environment; preferably in dental, medical or insurance industry
Opportunity to work remote in the following states: TX, CA, WA, OR, NC, MI, AZ, UT, CO or FL