At Smile Brands, every week is Dental Assistant Appreciation Week!
Join Monarch Dental - Bedford to work with a team who recognizes the critical role our Dental Assistants play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and will empower you to build your skills and advance your career.
At our office, we have fun and we do great things. How would you like:
- Excellent work-life balance, giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- To continually grow your skills with CE and on-the-job training in advanced procedures like endo, oral surgery, periodontics, implant dentistry, PRF, clear aligners, child prophy, sealants and more
- Career advancement opportunities – many of our dental assistants have advanced in their clinical roles or become part of regional and national leadership
- A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized
- Extensive OSHA & Infection Control Compliance and CPR Training
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly bonus program
We celebrate your success and embrace giving back to our communities. We’ve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 6 months related experience
- A current RDA license
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.