At Smile Brands, every week is Dental Assistant Appreciation Week!
Join Bright Now! Dental - El Cerrito to work with a team who recognizes the critical role our Registered Dental Assistants play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and will empower you to build your skills and advance your career.
At our office, we have fun and we do great things. How would you like:
- Excellent work-life balance, giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- To continually grow your skills with CE and on-the-job training in advanced procedures like endo, oral surgery, periodontics, implant dentistry, PRF, clear aligners, child prophy, sealants and more
- Career advancement opportunities – many of our dental assistants have advanced in their clinical roles or become part of regional and national leadership
- A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized
- Extensive OSHA & Infection Control Compliance and CPR Training
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly bonus program
We celebrate your success and embrace giving back to our communities. We’ve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.