The Senior Compensation (Workforce Analytics) Analyst will provide high quality compensation program administration and consultative services to include base and incentive compensation. This role has a core responsibility in the planning and transformation of the HR Analytics and Reporting functions at Smile Brands. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders across HR, various departments to develop, update, administer and maintain impactful reporting, dashboards and analytics to help drive business decisions. Will work in fast-paced environments with rapidly changing requirements and be able to deliver valuable insights to drive strategic decisions. Prior experience reporting trends and creating reports and dashboards using various report methods and BI application is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Compensation Program Administration and Consultation accountabilities include:
● Provide consultative guidance to HR teams and management on a wide range of compensation matters including appropriate pay decisions, job descriptions, and new hire on-boarding agreements.
● Completes market review on base and bonus pay, job classifications review, minimum wage analysis, compliance with legal regulations and company policies and practices.
● Serves as key resource with annual benchmarking analyses, market position and making recommendation to better compensation programs with organizational objectives and total rewards strategy.
● Administers incentive accruals and payment processes to include monthly, quarterly and annual earnings. Prepares financial and operating reports on need and presentation material for senior leadership.
● Calculates accurate and timely compensation payments for incentive pay plans.
Compensation Data and Report Administration/Workforce Analytics:
● Partners with finance and areas of operations in support of incentive plan modeling, annual budget for compensation programs and integration into the organizations financial budget. May include monitoring participant performance within variable and incentive pay plans and summary of trends and measures to management.
● Collaborate with internal teams i.e. IT, Finance and HR teams to identity system and process improvements, deliver business and technical requirements with business rules, concept maps, process maps, user flows and user acceptance tests on new report/system requirements.
● Participates in the creation of workforce analytic products, supports business needs for reoccurring report development and administration.
● Develop and sustain Data Management activities to maintain reliable data and enable scalable reporting solutions (e.g. help set data governance standards, including data audits, and data cleanup strategy.
● Develops analytical tools and statistical reports and dashboards to monitor and track compensation plans performance and remunerations.
● Scope, develop, test UKG reports, dashboards utilizing standard UKG report writing tools, including the development of report requirements for custom reports requiring more advance tools such as BIRT.
Education and/or Work Experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, finance, economics, business or related field or a combination of education and advanced work experience related to the position. Five or more years of progressive Compensation and financial modeling experience including compensation program development and administration.
● Demonstrated knowledge in BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool) UKG reporting expertise highly desirable.
● Familiarity with statistical programming languages such as SQL highly desirable.
● Advanced skills in MS Office, with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
● Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability as well as a proven track record of driving results through indirect influence and delivering results.
● High proficiency in verbal and written communication. Solid presentation skills are desired.
● Strong attention to detail, goal oriented. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
● Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests.
● Commitment to excellence in delivery of customer service.
● Comfortable in working with personnel at all levels of the organization and communicate at all levels in the organization (executive, function, technical)
What we’ll offer you:
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.