Smile Brands, a Glassdoor Top 100 Best Place to Work, is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our team.
An ideal candidate will be an innovative, adaptable lifelong learner, who takes action. Their approach should always be to look at the bigger picture.
- Should be hands-on and ready to participate as a primary contributor to our Node JS / Typescript Microservice APIs
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas, and best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams to help translate business objectives into interactive strategies
- Quick learner and able to adapt to new technologies quickly.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passionate for continuous learning and understanding things in and around Cloud development
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or comparable knowledge of application engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of back-end or full-stack development
- High level of experience with Node JS, Typescript, and/or similar technologies
- Experience building reusable libraries, SDK’s and shared components used by many applications.
- Direct experience using back-end frameworks and design patterns
- Experience using data access frameworks such as Sequelize, Knex, or Mogoose
- Experience using API frameworks such as GraphQL, or Express
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative development environment
Experience with the following a plus:
- Java/Hibernate JPA
- Spring Framework
- SQL (Postgres, Oracle, etc..)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc..)
- AWS cloud technology (EC2, S3, ECS, etc..)
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.